When you are charged with a crime, it is essential that you have the best representation available. The lawyers at Wold Johnson have represented hundreds of individuals charged with a wide range of offenses in both state and federal court. They understand the seriousness of your situation and will work hard to provide you with the exceptional representation you deserve.
How We Can Help
When you are charged with a crime, it is essential that you have the best representation available. Our experienced attorneys can help you to better understand the criminal process and work with prosecutors in an effort to obtain the best possible results. The lawyers at Wold Johnson have represented hundreds of individuals charged with everything from minor misdemeanors to serious felony charges in both state and federal court. They understand the seriousness of your situation and will provide you with the exceptional representation you deserve. We’ll work diligently to protect your rights.
- Drug Offenses. Drug offenses are often very serious offenses. From simple possession to drug distribution and trafficking, we have experience handling the complex investigations required to combat serious drug crime charges.
- DUI. Most people do not realize the dire consequences for receiving a DUI or DWI. Even a first offense can be a serious charge and result in a jail sentence, loss of your driver’s license, and other consequences. Our firm can help you examine your situation and identify the best possible legal options and protect your rights.
- Probation Violations. Violating probation is a serious matter. Discuss your case with us and let us find the best strategy for your defense.
- Juvenile Offenses. Juvenile offenses can involve complex legal questions and long-term consequences for a young mistake. It is critical that a juvenile who faces an accusation of delinquency have a compassionate advocate who will look out for his or her best interests and work to preserve the juvenile’s future.
- Major Felonies. Major felony charges may include murder, manslaughter, robbery, or kidnapping. A conviction may mean years or decades in prison. When you face a major felony charge, it is vital to your future that you seek help from a skilled criminal defense attorney.
- Sex Offenses. Sex offenses, such as rape or sexual assault, can have grim consequences. If you are convicted, your status as a sex offender will be made public, which can affect your ability to find a job or an apartment. You also may be restricted from living or working in certain places. A conviction for a sex crime may have an impact on the custody of your children. Let us review your case and prepare an effective defense strategy.
- Assault and Domestic Violence Offenses. Assault and domestic violence offenses often involve heated emotions and complicated romantic or family relationships. A conviction can result in a jail sentence and fines. The mere accusation of domestic assault can have negative repercussions that permeate your entire life. We thoroughly investigate your case and provide the strong legal representation you need.